The DIGITAL plus SILVER Mini locomotive decoder is suitable for all
DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 0.5 Amp. or less. The
characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetric DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 0.5A continuous, 0.8A max, > 2 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Two function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 0.43" x W 0.35"x H 0.11, L 11mm x W 9mm x H 2.8 mm (Mini-W)
L 0.43" x W 0.35"x H 0.13, L 11mm x W 9mm x H 3.3 mm (Mini-D)